Looking for a good breakfast recipe for your busy schedule? We’ve got a simple recipe for delicious breakfast muffins that are packed with protein and easy to make during your meal prep!
- 12 eggs
- 12 pieces of cooked bacon
- 8 asparagus spears (raw, chopped into pieces)
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease 12 cups of a regular muffin pan.
- Lay a strip of bacon in each muffin cup, pushing down. It will overhang outside.
- Crack an egg in every cup.
- Distribute the asparagus evenly throughout each cup.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes for soft eggs, 15-17 for hard eggs.
Share with us how this recipe turns out by tagging us @NAKOAlife and #luckywelivenakoa
Photo credit: ahealthylifeforme.com
Ave Lucia is our true ray of shining light. She is responsible for running our amazing front desk team at NAKOA Fitness and Physical Therapy and leads our nutrition program. Even with all of that, she is still somehow able to infuse an element of her shining, happy, infectious positivity into everyone and everything she touches. Her smile alone could melt you in two seconds and the genuine love and care that she shows every person that walks through the doors makes it impossible not feel happy every time you see her.
She goes above and beyond in everything that she does and is beyond dedicated to making sure that people have the best possible experience imaginable when they walk through our doors.