NAKOA is excited to be launching MYZONE’s new MZ-3 physical activity belt – a Bluetooth enabled, heart-rate based effort tracking device. The MZ-3 provides you with immediate, motivating feedback on all your physical activity by displaying your exercise progress and history via the free MYZONE app. Welcome to the wearable fitness tracking device designed to ensure your effort is rewarded. Yeah!!!
Wear your MZ-3 at NAKOA while you train and earn MEPS (MYZONE Effort Points)! You can also wear your belt for all your activity outside of NAKOA as well. Wherever you are, the MZ-3, helps you stay motivated and on track to get results you want.
With the MYZONE MZ-3 activity belt, you’re able to:
- Recieve real-time HR rate feedback, caloric burn, and zone breakdown to help customize and guide your performance training.
- View your workout results via email or in your MYZONE app.
- Learn how to manage intensity and rest while maximizing results.
- Set personal goals each month to stay challenged.
- Connects with Inbody to help you track body composition.
- Compete with friends on a monthly leaderboard to keep your training fun!
- Encourage each other and stay accountable with those in your network.
And much much more!
Unlike wrist-worn lifestyle trackers, MYZONE is extremely accurate and inclusive of all exercise efforts. Whether you are training at NAKOA, running on the beach, mountain biking, yoga, etc. the MZ-3 will give you the fitness and performance credit you deserve.
Enjoy using popular GPS tracking apps such as Strava, or using your own BlueTooth/Ant+ enabled devices, such as the Apple Watch or a Garmin bike computer? The MZ-3 and MYZONE app was built with versatility in mind so your heart rate data can be viewed on these platforms as well.
Once you receive your MyZone belt, follow these steps to get started.
2. Step Two: Pick up your MZ-3 at the front desk and help them register your belt providing your name, email, birthday, height, and weight.
3. Step Three: Strap the belt and receiver across your chest on the skin and GO!